Options for Youth’s funding partners provide critical financial support for programs designed to serve Chicago’s adolescent community.
Chicago Department of Family and Support Services (DFSS)
Illinois State Treasurer’s Office Charitable Trust
The Forum Fund
- Chicago Foundation for Women
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Supported a ten-year evaluation of SPP carried out by Philliber Research Associates.
- Funded an International Connections grant to establish a best practices exchange program between Subsequent Pregnancy Program and social service organizations in Guanajuato, Mexico.
- McGuffin Group – Brand and website development.
- Michael Reese Health Trust – Awarded a two-year grant to the Peer Advocates for Health Program to deliver health information to African-American males aged 18-23 through basketball outreach at Chicago Park District Field Houses.
- Polk Brothers Foundation – Funded the implementation of the Subsequent Pregnancy Peer Education component, and Options for Youth organizational development.
- Taproot Foundation – Provided a service grant award to develop Options for Youth’s website.