Options for Youth’s funding partners provide critical financial support for programs designed to serve Chicago’s adolescent community.
Chicago Public Schools
Chicago Department of Family and Support Services (DFSS)
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Supported a ten-year evaluation of SPP carried out by Philliber Research Associates.
- Funded an International Connections grant to establish a best practices exchange program between Subsequent Pregnancy Program and social service organizations in Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Michael Reese Health Trust – Awarded a two-year grant to the Peer Advocates for Health Program to deliver health information to African-American males aged 18-23 through basketball outreach at Chicago Park District Field Houses.
- Polk Brothers Foundation – Funded the implementation of the Subsequent Pregnancy Peer Education component, and Options for Youth organizational development.
- Taproot Foundation – Provided a service grant award to develop Options for Youth’s website.