Options for Youth’s funding partners provide critical financial support for programs designed to serve Chicago’s adolescent community.
Are you a corporation or foundation interested in supporting Options for Youth? Please contact our Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We are currently looking for corporate sponsors for our Summer Youth Employment Program. Click here for more info!
Chicago Department of Family and Support Services (DFSS)
Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
My Brother’s Keeper Alliance
Summer Freedom Fund 2022
Visiting Nurses Association of Chicago
The Forum Fund
- Chicago Foundation for Women
- Glasser and Rosenthal Family Foundation
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Supported a ten-year evaluation of SPP carried out by Philliber Research Associates.
- Funded an International Connections grant to establish a best practices exchange program between Subsequent Pregnancy Program and social service organizations in Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office Charitable Trust
- McGuffin Group – Brand and website development.
- Michael Reese Health Trust – Awarded a two-year grant to the Peer Advocates for Health Program to deliver health information to African-American males aged 18-23 through basketball outreach at Chicago Park District Field Houses.
- Polk Brothers Foundation – Funded the implementation of the Subsequent Pregnancy Peer Education component, and Options for Youth organizational development.
- Taproot Foundation – Provided a service grant award to develop Options for Youth’s website.